Monday 31 March 2008

Abu-Dhabi (Final Days)

Here are some pictures from the graduation dinner and my final days at "school" just before I left for Lagos. Enjoy

The last Breakfast at the splendid refectory (they fed me into a state of constant constipation)All dressed up for the final presentations. You babe never owned a skirt. I had to shop for this skirt and only God knows this is probably the only time I'll be wearing it.
Only one word.. Poser!

All dolled up and ready for the graduation dinner.... its the one with seafood sumtin sumtin..

The very happy Graduand..

After all was said and done... I had a very wonderful time.. I met a lot of wonderful people and had a lot of wonderful experiences. My prayer is that the Lord keeps us all until the next time we meet again... wherever and whenever that may be.

3 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Hey girl, ya pictures are lovely. congratulations. Miss ya.

Bubblegum Thug said...

kilari? oma wo bata ati sket oh! looking lovely.

Dayo Osholowu said...

Nice Blog. You should see Cairo.