Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Blogosphere as I used to know

I first started blogging in 2006. That seems like a very long time ago now. My first blog was on what used to be known as msn spaces and as I discovered BlogSpot, I moved my blog here.

Looking back at those early days, I started my blog because I’m one of those people who just loves to talk! Matter of fact, I love talking so much that I often have to restrain myself from talking

Back in those early days, the blogosphere was a different place. I made friends with other bloggers from across the globe. I followed their posts religiously. Some really good bloggers came and went and I eventually ended up meeting up with one or two bloggers in London, Dubai and Nigeria. The likes of 30+, pink gloves and a whole host of others!


Blogging has really moved on or perhaps I’m the one who has not managed to stay in tune with the ever changing blogosphere

No comments: