Thursday, 13 October 2011

Sixth Sense and more

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were about to do something that didn't just feel quite right? You couldn't really put your finger on what was amiss but you just had that overwhelming feeling you were about to make a giga mistake.

After my recent man issue, I thank God for sixth sense oh! As in, Tolantino was just about to hug fire. I have learnt now more than ever to listen to that little voice inside my head that switches on when I feel the slightest doubt in my dealings with people.

I have been stressed for the past couple of months with work. Girl has been working towards a project that would lead to a major milestone at work and tomorrow is the D-DAY. I feel confident enough. I just need to get my beauty sleep now. Maybe one day I will tell my story.... but for now, its snooze time. Bon nuit....

No comments: